2014년 5월 4일 일요일

Secured placement for Summer Internship in London


London is one of the most ideal places to start your career if you are considering working in finance industry.  Approximately, the market size is estimated US$ 1.2quadrillion(20 times the size of world economy) and talented practitioners would not only inspire you but also give you better business insight in this field.  Personally, I secured my internship by benefiting from my language skills Korean, Japanese and English plus my professional qualifications. Although they are not guaranteed permanent position after my internship, they are willing to hire me if my performance of placement reaches their expectation (they hired intern for permanent position last year).  Internship could be quite good opportunity for me to broaden my horizons.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기